• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding a menu to MyDVD project

rch0425

Question

I've been working on this project for several weeks and need some help. When I started it, I was going to try to insert this one video into an existing project, so I created it without a menu. As things went along, I discovered the length was not going to fit onto the original project for a quality DVD, so I made this menuless video a separate project. Now, I have two problems with it.

1. Since there is no menu, it starts playing automatically as soon as the DVD loads. I need to manually start it.

2. I've been asked to add a separate subject to this project, so now I need to add menus. I've tried clicking on the Menu tab but everything under it is grayed out and not available. So, how can I add menues to a project that started out without menues? If I can do that, I'll solve the first problem./

Thanks for any help I can receive.

:angry2:<_<

2 answers to this question

I've been working on this project for several weeks and need some help. When I started it, I was going to try to insert this one video into an existing project, so I created it without a menu. As things went along, I discovered the length was not going to fit onto the original project for a quality DVD, so I made this menuless video a separate project. Now, I have two problems with it.

1. Since there is no menu, it starts playing automatically as soon as the DVD loads. I need to manually start it.

2. I've been asked to add a separate subject to this project, so now I need to add menus. I've tried clicking on the Menu tab but everything under it is grayed out and not available. So, how can I add menues to a project that started out without menues? If I can do that, I'll solve the first problem./

Thanks for any help I can receive.

:angry2:<_<

As malatekid has posted you cannot switch one to the other.

One workaround:

copy the Video_TS folder from the DVD to your hard drive.

Launch myDVD and select the DVD with Menus porject type.

Add the movie in the Video_TS folder plus any other video. Each "Add" should create a new menu title.