[Q]The size and position of the Creator Classic window

Astros

Question

When loading the Creator Classic it is always executed with programmed default window size and position.

I want after I change its window size & position and the positions of horizontal and vertical lines

which divide the Creator Classic into several parts (tasks, folders, files, data disk project) the Classic remembers

these changes.

1 answer to this question

When loading the Creator Classic it is always executed with programmed default window size and position.

I want after I change its window size & position and the positions of horizontal and vertical lines

which divide the Creator Classic into several parts (tasks, folders, files, data disk project) the Classic remembers

these changes.

How good are you at writing software code because I think that is the only way you are going to do it.

Please don't come back and say that a different program will do what you want. Many of your countrymen post something like this then try to sell a different product. Your posts will be deleted quickly and worse.

Edited by sknis