Can't access my Photoshow 5

Sherwin

Question

I keep getting a message that says "Photoshow has encountered a problem & needs to close."

and then I get: Photoshow.exe application error; The instruction of "ox10002d70" referred memort at oxoo2e7261, the memory could not

be written.

I don't have a clue as to what that means. I just know I can't use photoshow 5. Please help. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

I keep getting a message that says "Photoshow has encountered a problem & needs to close."

and then I get: Photoshow.exe application error; The instruction of "ox10002d70" referred memort at oxoo2e7261, the memory could not

be written.

I don't have a clue as to what that means. I just know I can't use photoshow 5. Please help. Thanks.

1) Please stop posting the same problem all over the place. Once is enough. I believe that this is number 4 or is it 5?

2) If someone tries to help, answer the questions that are posed. (Like do you have the Roxio version of PhotoShow 5?)

Go into Windows>Start> Control Panel> Add/remove programs and do a repair. Let us know if that fixes the problem.