• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audiobook playback problem on Ipod

RedZeppelin

Question

I searched the broad but I couldn't find any discussion related to my issue.

I have MP3 files that I purchased from Teaching Company. Each course has 10 more more MP3 files. I used to combine them together as a single MP3 file. Then I saw Roxio advertisement that you can make a M3b file where you can include chapter marks. I thought it was a great idea and purchased Roxio 2009 and created few M3b files. While I don't have a problem with playing them on Itunes, I am experiencing frequent pauses as if Ipod weren't able to process the data as fast as.

I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problem and if anyone has solved this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Zeppie

1 answer to this question

I searched the broad but I couldn't find any discussion related to my issue.

I have MP3 files that I purchased from Teaching Company. Each course has 10 more more MP3 files. I used to combine them together as a single MP3 file. Then I saw Roxio advertisement that you can make a M3b file where you can include chapter marks. I thought it was a great idea and purchased Roxio 2009 and created few M3b files. While I don't have a problem with playing them on Itunes, I am experiencing frequent pauses as if Ipod weren't able to process the data as fast as.

I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problem and if anyone has solved this problem.

Thanks in advance!

Zeppie

Sorry, I'm an old guy and I don't know what a M3b file is and by the responses you've had (none) others may not know either. Where are many Roxio programs and many applications within each of the programs. Please tell us exactly what program you have and which application you are using.

It would also be helpful if you tell use your computer specs.

Archived