• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Modify default conversion profiles

dsfw

Question

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone found a way to edit the predefined conversion profiles. I recently got an Apple TV and started converting my DVD movies to Apple TV. Watching one movie last night I realized the audio was out of sync after about 90min into the movie. Reading forums I noticed people reported this doesn't happen if the audio is changed from the default 48000 Hz to 44100 or if the fps is changed from 29.97 to 24. The only issue is that its annoying editing the custom box profile every time. It would be much easier to simply change the default Apple TV profile. I can't find a way to do it. Wondering if anyone is also experiencing this problem with toast 10 and has a nice solution.

Thanks.

3 answers to this question

I'd like to hear a reply to this. I'm using Toast to convert my AVCHD files and have a setting that I like but I hate to go change the custom preferences EVERY time. It saves your last preferences as long as the program is open, but then returns to the old default when you restart Toast.

I'd like to hear a reply to this. I'm using Toast to convert my AVCHD files and have a setting that I like but I hate to go change the custom preferences EVERY time. It saves your last preferences as long as the program is open, but then returns to the old default when you restart Toast.

Please use the Feedback link in Toast Help to inform Roxio that you'd like to create your own export presets that are saved so you can return to them each time Toast is opened. Also, point out the audio sync issue you are having. Be sure to note the specs of the video/audio file that becomes out of sync.

Archived