• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
CAR

Unable to delete photo

Question

Using Photoshow 5...I am unable to delete some photos from the photoshow. In "View A;;", the phot appears asd a camera. When I click on it, I see the actual photo on the bottom left. When I click tha I want it to go to trash, it won't delete it and it tells me I have an errror and the program shuts down. I have several photos in one show that I can't delete, or move to another location in the show. Any ideas? Thnx

Sorry, that was "in View All" mode. I've also tried deleting it when editing the pix, the same result!

2 answers to this question

Using Photoshow 5...I am unable to delete some photos from the photoshow. In "View A;;", the phot appears asd a camera. When I click on it, I see the actual photo on the bottom left. When I click tha I want it to go to trash, it won't delete it and it tells me I have an errror and the program shuts down. I have several photos in one show that I can't delete, or move to another location in the show. Any ideas? Thnx

Sorry, that was "in View All" mode. I've also tried deleting it when editing the pix, the same result!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I have the same problem

my solution is to use a transition that uses no timeing and to display the duplicate as short a time as possible. Very embarassing problem.

tired of watching for duplidcate photos...

I am having the same problem! My Photo show won't go past the camera icon so I have to close down the program. If I try to delete the camera icon the error appears and closes the program down. Therefore, I cannot finish the Photoshow and make a DVD of it. What did you do? Concerned and upset customer. I can find no way to get around the camera icon or delete it.

MJ Riney