• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator DE and 2009 gave me issues, please help

Marth5454

Question

Okay, so I was about to burn a 3.85GB ISO file. When I went to select it through Creator DE, it said "Progress 0KB out of 256KB". Then it just stood there for like 2 minutes and said project complete but it didn't burn it right. I was using an HP DVD-R and I was in the middle of 12 downloads too. What could be the problem? I never got this problem before in Creator DE and tried the same thing in 2009 and gave me issues. I would like to know how to fix this in Creator DE.

1 answer to this question

Okay, so I was about to burn a 3.85GB ISO file. When I went to select it through Creator DE, it said "Progress 0KB out of 256KB". Then it just stood there for like 2 minutes and said project complete but it didn't burn it right. I was using an HP DVD-R and I was in the middle of 12 downloads too. What could be the problem? I never got this problem before in Creator DE and tried the same thing in 2009 and gave me issues. I would like to know how to fix this in Creator DE.

What program are you using to burn? What kind of disc are you trying to burn: audio,video,data? What version of Creator DE are you talking about? EMC 8, 9 or 10? You have not supplied much information except "my car wont start?"

BTW, trying to do downloads while burning a disc is asking for lots of coaster :rolleyes:

That DE version is most likely an OEM version which means it has some features crippled or even missing.

Why do you have a "DE" version if you also have Creator 2009?