Burn CD from I tunes play list

I have i Tunes and should be able to open the playlist insert the cd and click "burn CD" it is easy. I get a error that says CD burner software not found. I have tried through Roxio which is harder since you have to open many folders to get to the file of the actual song. I have added song files to the list yet only some files will copy not all when you get to the last folder it is empy yet the song is there in iTunes. I have selected all file formats. Please help.

I have i Tunes and should be able to open the playlist insert the cd and click "burn CD" it is easy. I get a error that says CD burner software not found. I have tried through Roxio which is harder since you have to open many folders to get to the file of the actual song. I have added song files to the list yet only some files will copy not all when you get to the last folder it is empy yet the song is there in iTunes. I have selected all file formats. Please help.

Where did these files come from? If they are legal downloads via iTunes, they would have DRM (Digital Rights Management) code and would not work with any program that can't enforce the DRM - which V.6 can't. Of course, you could burn to CD in a program that CAN read the file, rip to Hard Drive as .wav or .mp3, and proceed from there.

Lynn

Archived