CBS shows

Tonypal

Question

Yes can Toast 10 download shows from like CBS and ABC web sites or no? I am thinking of buying Toast and this would be a big deal breaker for me. I have DSL but for some reason CBS shows don't work well on my computer for some reason. So I thought if I could download them and watch them off the hard drive it would work better for me.

Thanks for any advice.

Tony

3 answers to this question

No, those commercial TV programs aren't captured by Toast. When I tested it I was amused that Toast does capture the ads that ABC has ahead of the program and their various promo videos. Nothing was captured at CBS.com.

Thanks for your replay. Is their any program that I can buy or download on the mac that can download from the major networks like CBS. I have no trouble at all with youtube, I can watch it without the internet stopping and going. CBS for some reason just stops and starts stops and starts. Well I've just about given up.

Thanks again for you quick replay.

Tony

Thanks for your replay. Is their any program that I can buy or download on the mac that can download from the major networks like CBS. I have no trouble at all with youtube, I can watch it without the internet stopping and going. CBS for some reason just stops and starts stops and starts. Well I've just about given up.

Thanks again for you quick replay.

Tony

I don't know if this would make any difference but have you tried watching the CBS shows from some of the third-party portals such as veoh.com?