disc size in creator classic

fw190

Question

I have a problem about the disc size when using the Creator Classic, the status bar is set at 4.38Gb, and in the little windows just at the left of the status bar it's set at 'DVD 790GB' ; if I open that window, I only have another option and it's DVD 870GB, althought selecting this last one doesn't change anything in the status bar, it's still at 4.38Gb, how come I don't have CD-R 700Mb in the selection windows?

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Dean

1 answer to this question

What version of EMC 8 are you using? Essentials, Standard or Deluxe?

What are you using Creator Classic for ? If you are burning music to a CD, you should be using Music Disc Creator. If you are burning a data disc or a multimedia disc, you should see the options below.

If you do not see this, update the drivers for your video card. If that doesn't work, you should consider doing a repair on the program using Windows add/remove programs.

I have a problem about the disc size when using the Creator Classic, the status bar is set at 4.38Gb, and in the little windows just at the left of the status bar it's set at 'DVD 790GB' ; if I open that window, I only have another option and it's DVD 870GB, althought selecting this last one doesn't change anything in the status bar, it's still at 4.38Gb, how come I don't have CD-R 700Mb in the selection windows?

Anyone can help?

Thanks

Dean

Archived