• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

BUZZZZZZZZING after burn

girardjuggler

Question

Folks,

I just purhcased MYDVD 10 Premierr and at first it seemed to be working although I find it not user friendly. I am making a compilation of two industrial product videos. They are both AVI files and have been used in the past successfully. However, our Marketing Manger wanted to add both an English and French version to the Product DVD. I purchased MYDVD 10 so I could have a more professional menu interface and hopefully a reliable program. Both videos play perfectly as a stand alone AVI file. Below is the problem I am having:

1. First Attempt: Created a 4:3 DVD with both avi attached and a menu. Burned using High Quality. When testing everything worked fine except on a normal TV the third line in the bottom subtitles is running off the screen and unreadable. I started to google for the problem and found most replies stating to burn at the 16:9 format. I can't test here at work since we don't have an available TV and DVD. See #2.

2. Second Attempt: Burned at the 16:9 format and upon playing the DVD on my two PC's I get an awful buzzing sound. Almost sounds like morris code at first and then it goes continuous. I have attempted to burn 5 times only to have the buzing go from the English video them to the french and then at one burn I lost sound totally 30 seconds into the video. I have rebooted, run Norton WinDoctor to correct any corrupted files. I have updated my video driver and have the latest MyDVD update.

The odd thing is...The orginal DVD I did at 4:3 work perfect except for losing the third subtitle line. ahhhh, the good old days! Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

E

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived