• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

video edit of audio

matthewpenny

Question

Hi,

I'm doing a little video wave slide show and want to reduce the audio on the music track while a video segment plays. The program looks like it should do that but won't. Do I have to upgrade or patch or am I just missing something in the help files?

Thanks for the assistance :)

1 answer to this question

Some of the following might depend on which version of EMC 8 you have.

In VideoWave, timeline mode, make sure you can see the audio track and select it, select the icon that is highlighted in the image below (audio envelope) now click on where you want to music to start fading out - you will get a square. Now click on a point where you want the music to be completely faded to the volume that you want. Repeat to get a point where you want the volume to start increasing and another where you want the music to be back to the normal volume. Drag that second point (box) down to the level you want and then repeat that drag on the (third) point where you want the music to start increasing. That is all there is to it. I hope you can see the yellow on yellow lines. You can also adjust the fade in and out by dragging the two inside boxes horizontally.

Hi,

I'm doing a little video wave slide show and want to reduce the audio on the music track while a video segment plays. The program looks like it should do that but won't. Do I have to upgrade or patch or am I just missing something in the help files?

Thanks for the assistance :)

Archived