• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Emailing a "DVD"

farice@nauset.com

Question

I purchased VHS to DVD and copied a TV interview which I wish to both send out via email and place on WEB site. Everytime I try I fail to accomplish the task, any ideas? It seems that when the file is place on DVD there are many files, not just one and that may be the problem I don't know? The main file seems to be a vob file.

Fred

2 answers to this question

I purchased VHS to DVD and copied a TV interview which I wish to both send out via email and place on WEB site. Everytime I try I fail to accomplish the task, any ideas? It seems that when the file is place on DVD there are many files, not just one and that may be the problem I don't know? The main file seems to be a vob file.

Fred

You created a DVD that can be played on a DVD player and that conforms to a particualer standard which consists of various files such as ifo, bup and vob. I doubt very much that you can e-mail these because they are too large normally.

To be able to e-mail and/or place on a web-site, video has to be converted to a format acceptable for sending by e-mail and acceptable to the website.