Can't Download Update

Does anyone know how to get an update to download. I logged in and couldn't download. Said I had to register the software. I registered it when I bought it some time ago. But, I tried to register it again. Said I couldn't because it was already registered. I submitted a support issue and was told to get my credit card and go to the store and buy the latest version. I complained. Then my login no longer worked. I requested the email for a password reset about 6 times. Never got it. I created a new account and submitted another issue refering to the original. It doesn't even show up. All attempts to contact someone send me to the web support login. I tried the live chat, and the link seems to be broken. I can't win for losing. I'm very disappointed in the support. I don't want to have to make an international call.

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking that nero will get my business next time. Worse yet I don't even have the same e-mail account as I had when I purchased ez cd creator 6 platinum online. I do still have the cdKey # and the TSID #.

Customer Service

Here is where you can get assistance with rebates, product registration, and general non-technical issues. You can submit a web-ticket by visiting our self help section of the web site, or you can contact Customer Service at 1-905-482-5200

Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST - excluding Roxio holidays.

Note: This is a call to the Toronto area and you are responsible for any toll fees that apply. .

Archived