Making DVD Slide Shows with Picasa 3 albums

Roy Butler

Question

I'm a real newbie with Creator 2009 Special Edition. I tried transferring a file of 138 pictures using add pictures. Had to highlight one picture at a time. There must be a way to add them all with one click. Assuming that works, can some please walk me through how go from there to burning the DVD. I want to be able to show the DVD on the TV. Thanks for your help. Roy Butler

1 answer to this question

I'm a real newbie with Creator 2009 Special Edition. I tried transferring a file of 138 pictures using add pictures. Had to highlight one picture at a time. There must be a way to add them all with one click. Assuming that works, can some please walk me through how go from there to burning the DVD. I want to be able to show the DVD on the TV. Thanks for your help. Roy Butler

Roy, There is a pretty good manual on how to do that and also very good user developed aides pinned to the top of the vrious sections of the forums. Here is a good one that Jim put together.

As for adding a group of pictures, have you tried using Windows control commands - Shift-Enter? You can then rearrange them once they are in your project.