• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Motion not saved with Slideshow

rhl1

Question

Did slideshow and saved project. When the project was re-opened all the motion settings were gone as well as the "fit to audio". Have uninstalled and reloaded several times and still no go.

Anyone have any ideas.

2 answers to this question

I have never seen a symptom like that before. Can you give me a brief outline of the exact steps that you use when you get this symptom? Here are a couple of other things to try:

1) Make sure that you use the Preveiw funtion to make sure that Motion + Audio to fit was applied and functional before saving the project.

2) Also something that you might try doing is just to create another user account on the system and test using the new account.

I hope someone has an answer for you. I have called tech support several times. They are pretty useless so far. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, tweaked my registry, booted with NO startup programs. I jumped through all the hoops and it still won't work. I click "Apply Pan and Zoom to all" and it doesn't work. This is really driving me nuts!

I hope someone has an answer for you. I have called tech support several times. They are pretty useless so far. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, tweaked my registry, booted with NO startup programs. I jumped through all the hoops and it still won't work. I click "Apply Pan and Zoom to all" and it doesn't work. This is really driving me nuts!

I'll try calling again.

Archived