• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Photoshow in MyDVD.

tenaciousat

Question

I'd like to burn several My Photoshows to a DVD using the MyDVD. Has anyone done this? In MyDVD when I go to "add movie" and try to go the the My Photoshows folder, there are no photoshows. There is just a message that says, "There are no items to show." Can anybody help me? :huh:

3 answers to this question

I'd like to burn several My Photoshows to a DVD using the MyDVD. Has anyone done this? In MyDVD when I go to "add movie" and try to go the the My Photoshows folder, there are no photoshows. There is just a message that says, "There are no items to show." Can anybody help me? :huh:

Do you have the stand alone PhotoShow or are you using the PhotoShow in EMC 10 or Creator 2009? It is a big help if you post what version you have and if you are using the download version or the on-line version and if you have a premium account or not.

This is from PhotoShow 6.

post-58-1246361785.jpg

If you are using the PhotoShow (lite) from EMC 10 or Creator 2009, then you have only one option. That is to publish it and then export it as an mp4 file; use that in MyDVD? I'm not sure what the quality would be.

Do you have the stand alone PhotoShow or are you using the PhotoShow in EMC 10 or Creator 2009? It is a big help if you post what version you have and if you are using the download version or the on-line version and if you have a premium account or not.

This is from PhotoShow 6.

post-58-1246361785.jpg

If you are using the PhotoShow (lite) from EMC 10 or Creator 2009, then you have only one option. That is to publish it and then export it as an mp4 file; use that in MyDVD? I'm not sure what the quality would be.

Thanks for your reply. I'm new at all this but really want to learn. I'm just learning about file types and which work with what..... I just got the Premium Photoshow 6 and have been using Creator 2009 for quite some time now. I just figured out to export the files from videowave so that I can upload them into Photoshow. I want to be able to use all the stickers and moving "characters" in my video files to enhance my videos. Is this possible?? :unsure:

Thanks for your reply. I'm new at all this but really want to learn. I'm just learning about file types and which work with what..... I just got the Premium Photoshow 6 and have been using Creator 2009 for quite some time now. I just figured out to export the files from videowave so that I can upload them into Photoshow. I want to be able to use all the stickers and moving "characters" in my video files to enhance my videos. Is this possible?? :unsure:

Have you looked at the limits for the videos in PhotoShow? 50 mb is not long enough to do much with - a couple of seconds only. I don't see any way to work within the video. Have you tried to do what you want to do with Video Wave such as add overlays for "stickers" and for overlays of characters/ You would have to get those things elsewhere.

post-58-1246384920.jpg

Archived