• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No disc

seidof

Question

I am trying to make a memorium dvd for my aunt whom passed away for her viewing, she was the type of person who did this thing for everyone in the family. make dvd's of pictures of everyone's family milestones and gave everyone dvd's of their precious moments and she deserves something in remembrence of her done for her. i purchaced the roxio easy CD and burning and made a great slideshow with music memorial of her through the years but when i went to creat the disc it keeps telling me no disc is in the drive, for some reason it isnt recognizing my dvd rw drive. i do have windows vista. i went on the roxia community forum inwhich i found to install Roxio/Sonic PX Engine 4.10.28a and I installed it and rebooted. To my suprise after my reboot I got a message from windows stating this program was disabled due to incompatibility with my windows program. So now i am at a lose with words and I am dead in my tracks. Is there anyone out there that is able to help me. I need to get this finished by thursday, PLEASE! Im begging I would love to have this done as my final goodbye to my beloved Aunt! Much appreciation to you all. Melissa

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived