• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

ez cd creator v3.5c update

nac1

Hi looking for an update for ez cd creator v3.5c part # cdc-aezr2.. i checked support and they said they no longer support this version. thanks

Well, they're right. ECDC 3.5c came out when, back around 10 years ago? My recollection is that it may have run on Windows 2000, but to go to XP, you needed at least ECDC 5.1. Is it fair to assume maybe you've gotten a new PC with a more recent version of Windows? XP or Vista maybe? It's time to buy a newer version of software. Your ECDC 3.5c won't run on any of the current versions of Windows, and can't be updated to do so. You need to purchase an upgrade.

Hope that helps!

Well, they're right. ECDC 3.5c came out when, back around 10 years ago? My recollection is that it may have run on Windows 2000, but to go to XP, you needed at least ECDC 5.1. Is it fair to assume maybe you've gotten a new PC with a more recent version of Windows? XP or Vista maybe? It's time to buy a newer version of software. Your ECDC 3.5c won't run on any of the current versions of Windows, and can't be updated to do so. You need to purchase an upgrade.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for reply yea its 10 yrs old and i had it on my old comp using win 2000 . i gueuss i'll have to upgrade ...

Thanks for reply yea its 10 yrs old and i had it on my old comp using win 2000 . i gueuss i'll have to upgrade ...

Maybe if you tell us what you have (O/S) and what you want to do with a new upgrade. Tell us what your main requirements are and lets go from there.

Maybe if you tell us what you have (O/S) and what you want to do with a new upgrade. Tell us what your main requirements are and lets go from there.

Hi I liked cd creator because u could record from cd to cd without loading it on your comp. i use windows media player now on my newer comp. My o/s is XP. thanks

Hi I liked cd creator because u could record from cd to cd without loading it on your comp. i use windows media player now on my newer comp. My o/s is XP. thanks

You can do the same thing with newer versions as well. (I assume when you say, "without loading it on your comp." that you mean without buffering the CD to your HD first. Obviously, the program has to be loaded/installed.) With XP, you need at least ECDC 5.1, which you might still find on eBay, on up to Creator 2009, the current version, which supports many more features such as DVDs (data and video) and video capture/editing, as well as Data and Audio CDs... and more. Of course, with XP and Windows Media player, you can write Data and Audio DVDs without any other application.

Hope that helps!

Archived