• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How to Convert MP4 and FLV to DVD

Chris Nicola

Question

Is it possible to convert MP4 and FLV files to DVD with EMC 10? I have tried in vain using Video copy and convert and DVD creator but they do not recognise MP4 and FLV files. I wonder if I have to install some extra video codices or something? If so, how would I do this?

Your advice would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Chris

2 answers to this question

Is it possible to convert MP4 and FLV files to DVD with EMC 10? I have tried in vain using Video copy and convert and DVD creator but they do not recognise MP4 and FLV files. I wonder if I have to install some extra video codices or something? If so, how would I do this?

Your advice would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Chris

EMC 10 accepts mp4 video files but for flv you will have to find some 3rd party software to convert them to EMC 10 compatible formats (such as avi, wmv or mpeg2)

Thanks for your reply. The problem is when I navigate to the MP4 file using Video copy and convert or DVD creator the file is not recognised and can't be opened. Only AVI or MEPG files are recognised. Its invisible. This is why I am wondering if there is something missing on my EMC 10 installation. I think I chose the Typical installation. Should I uninstall and reinstall the Full installation?

Kind Regards

Chris

Archived