• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I want to capture using the Pinnacle "Dazzle DVC 100"

In the advanced settings mode of DVD Builder, I can see the capturing device/ source is recocnized correctly as "Dazzle DVC100 video device". When I hit "start capture" it says "output device is not recognized" - (no other apps running). I am puzzled, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

In the advanced settings mode of DVD Builder, I can see the capturing device/ source is recocnized correctly as "Dazzle DVC100 video device". When I hit "start capture" it says "output device is not recognized" - (no other apps running). I am puzzled, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

You will have to use the proprietary capture software that was included with your Dazzle. Builder will not recognize it.

• 4 weeks later...
You will have to use the proprietary capture software that was included with your Dazzle. Builder will not recognize it.

I believe that the Dazzle is a USB unit, do not be suprised if it does not work at all.

I use a PCI card unit from Turtle Beach called Video Advantage PCI.

I believe that the Dazzle is a USB unit, do not be suprised if it does not work at all.

I use a PCI card unit from Turtle Beach called Video Advantage PCI.

It is a USB device and they have made them by the millions! So they will work but with V6/V7 you need to use Dazzle's capture software.

V8 Deluxe Suite includes a Dazzle Capture Device. It has been a little hit or miss. Myself and a few others could not get it to work but many others have it working and are happy with it.

James is correct. I have the Dazzle Easy media Creator 150 and it is a USB unit but as James suggested it won't work with Builder at least in my 7.5 version. I have tried also and found that out. It does work great with the software that came with it however. Not having version 8, I have no idea.

Archived