• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

changing burning speed

hanerhah@charter.net

Question

3 answers to this question

Could someone PLEASE help me. I created a video of my dance studios recital and now when I burn it to a DVD it takes 1.5 hours (the length of the dvd) to finish it. I have to makes over 100 of these - - how do I speed up the burn time? Thank you so much in advance!

Heidi

Burn the video to an ISO file (Save to Disc). Once you have that file, you can burn as many copies as you want much faster. Basically, you'll be copying a copy (sort of).

Burn the video to an ISO file (Save to Disc). Once you have that file, you can burn as many copies as you want much faster. Basically, you'll be copying a copy (sort of).

Ok, I am not getting it - can you give me step by steps for this? I thought I just had it - I saved it to what I thought was a iso, but now where do I go to copy that and why can't I even find the file I supposedly just made? I hate this! Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ok, I am not getting it - can you give me step by steps for this? I thought I just had it - I saved it to what I thought was a iso, but now where do I go to copy that and why can't I even find the file I supposedly just made? I hate this! Any help is greatly appreciated.

When you are ready to burn your project, unclick the 'burn to disc' box and check the 'save disc image file' box. Select a name and where you want to save this ISO file then let it burn.

When the burn is complete, go to the directory where you saved your file and double click it. Disc Copier should open and you'll be able to burn your copy to disc one at a time. Each burn will not take as long as it did to encode your movie but will be based on the disc type you choose.....if you have a 16x burner and use 16x discs, you can burn each one much faster than a 4X disc. Alot depends on your burner.

Archived