• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave 7 professional

tillier

Question

I can capture with this program and burn a dvd and I have many problems else where.When I try to use any other part of the program I get the message (the display adapter does not fully support 9.03d) it was suggested that I upgrade the graphics which I tried to but intel upgrade will not install.

My outlay is as follws

Compaq,year 1999

intel celeron processor 1.3ghz

40 GB UltraMDA hard drive

16 max dvd-rom drive

24max CD-RW drive with Easy Creator software

Integrated direct AGP 3D Graphics with up to 11MB dynamically allocated as video memory

56k V.90 moldem

compag keyboard

compaq mouse

Microsoft home XP windows

Cendyne external combo interface DVD+RW/-RW version 1.00

I need help :)

1 answer to this question

I can capture with this program and burn a dvd and I have many problems else where.When I try to use any other part of the program I get the message (the display adapter does not fully support 9.03d) it was suggested that I upgrade the graphics which I tried to but intel upgrade will not install.

My outlay is as follws

Compaq,year 1999

intel celeron processor 1.3ghz

40 GB UltraMDA hard drive

16 max dvd-rom drive

24max CD-RW drive with Easy Creator software

Integrated direct AGP 3D Graphics with up to 11MB dynamically allocated as video memory

56k V.90 moldem

compag keyboard

compaq mouse

Microsoft home XP windows

Cendyne external combo interface DVD+RW/-RW version 1.00

I need help :)

The simple answer is, according to your specs, that you need a new computer. It is just not powerful enough to do any video work. I don't understand how you can say you have burned DVDs since you don't even have a DVD burner. Your graphics will not handle Emc requirements and the CPU is below the requirements. On top of that you propably don't have enough free space to do much video capturing/editing or burning.

You should also have posted in the EMC 7 boards since this board is for EMC 8

Archived