Making 16:9 widescreen movies with dvd builder?

Hi all. I want to burn a dvd with a widescreen movie file I have in dvd builder. the original file is widescreen 16:9 and I want to keep it that way. The preview shows it as fullscreen which is awful. Will it burn it as widescreen? or will it make it stretched out as fullscreen? Thanks for looking

Hi all. I want to burn a dvd with a widescreen movie file I have in dvd builder. the original file is widescreen 16:9 and I want to keep it that way. The preview shows it as fullscreen which is awful. Will it burn it as widescreen? or will it make it stretched out as fullscreen? Thanks for looking

If I'm not mistaken, there's a menu that you can check "stretch photos to full screen" on, or some such. I know on photosuite it's under file and then options. A box will pop up, and on the side you can choose slide show. In the middle of the box, under View options, you can choose to not make the photo fit the screen. I think that would be the best because it wouldn't distort the photo.

If I'm not mistaken, there's a menu that you can check "stretch photos to full screen" on, or some such. I know on photosuite it's under file and then options. A box will pop up, and on the side you can choose slide show. In the middle of the box, under View options, you can choose to not make the photo fit the screen. I think that would be the best because it wouldn't distort the photo.

No possible with V6. widescreen support was not added until V8.

Do some searching, there is probably a shareware converter out there somewhere.

Archived