Sign in to follow this  
dsbspeech

adding color panels w/ text to slide shows

Question

Have been working on a short, simple slide show for a special education program I am involved with at school/work. This is the second time I've used the Easy Media Creator 10 Suite (about a year ago I had to buy it as the Creator 7 I was using somehow got a "bug" in it and eventually froze me out). Any way I've added several color panels with text on them. For some reason the text is also showing up on the following 2-3 color panels and/or photos. Can't keep different texts on lthe different panels. HELP! Debbie

1 answer to this question

Have been working on a short, simple slide show for a special education program I am involved with at school/work. This is the second time I've used the Easy Media Creator 10 Suite (about a year ago I had to buy it as the Creator 7 I was using somehow got a "bug" in it and eventually froze me out). Any way I've added several color panels with text on them. For some reason the text is also showing up on the following 2-3 color panels and/or photos. Can't keep different texts on lthe different panels. HELP! Debbie

Go back, delete the text that you put on each of the colored panels, and add it to the internal track, for each panel. It will not bleed over to the next color panel, then.