PeteScR

Update 1.0.3

Question

Any idea when we are going to see the update promised 1.0.3 ??

I have a malfunctioning piece of software here I spent good money on.

I am sure it will come but sooner hopefully rather than later

Pete ScR

3 answers to this question

\

I have downloaded in 4 times this am it said the update was finally avaialbe (after the 1.o.2)

I cant get it to load, it is an zipped file I unzipped it and dragged to applicatios 4 times now it keeps sayig its a read file only, i fed up with this and mac's for that matter

however, if anyone can be of assistance I would appreciate it, it took me a few trys to get the 1.02. replaced properly , I will see if I can find that old thread, i think I am doing what they told me to do, it shows and disk immage in finder, and it's there in app's when I click on it to load it says its a READ FILE ONLY

anyone lese with this problem or just me

thx

\

I have downloaded in 4 times this am it said the update was finally avaialbe (after the 1.o.2)

I cant get it to load, it is an zipped file I unzipped it and dragged to applicatios 4 times now it keeps sayig its a read file only, i fed up with this and mac's for that matter

however, if anyone can be of assistance I would appreciate it, it took me a few trys to get the 1.02. replaced properly , I will see if I can find that old thread, i think I am doing what they told me to do, it shows and disk immage in finder, and it's there in app's when I click on it to load it says its a READ FILE ONLY

anyone lese with this problem or just me

thx

When the file is unzipped you get a .dmg file which is a disk image. Double click on it to mount the .dmg. Now you'll see a window where you can drag the Easy VHS to DVD Capture application to your Applications folder. You'll see a box asking if it is okay to replace the older version. Click OK and the new version will be copied to your Applications folder where you can launch it.