• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New user

moreminpins

Question

This Roxio program came with my new Motorola 1870 cell phone which is MP3 enabled. All I want to do is convert mp4 format to mp3 since this is the only format that this phone will play. Once Ive done this conversion, I need to add these files to a mini San Disk which goes into my telephone. Ive searched the Roxio web site and have found no information about how to do this. Does Roxio not believe in providing support to its users? Brenda

2 answers to this question

It is probably a Verizon phone and they should have given you instructions - the information is in your thick phone manual.

Use the program that you used to download the mp4 files to convert them to mp3. The program that you got to load the phone is a modified small part of EMC 7. Version 7 does not support mp4. You may want to google for and download a free mp4 to mp3 converter if what you used for the download won't work.. Once they are in mp3, you can use just about anything to put them on the flash card.

This is not a Roxio support site. It is a users group of people who have learned about the program and want to share that knowledge. Rants about Roxio will normally fall on deaf ears.

This Roxio program came with my new Motorola 1870 cell phone which is MP3 enabled. All I want to do is convert mp4 format to mp3 since this is the only format that this phone will play. Once Ive done this conversion, I need to add these files to a mini San Disk which goes into my telephone. Ive searched the Roxio web site and have found no information about how to do this. Does Roxio not believe in providing support to its users? Brenda

Guest ivanatrox

EMC 7 for Nextel phone converts audio CD to mp3s. As Steve mentioned, the instructions for various how-to would be in your phone manual.

Ivan

Archived