• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DVD Builder

LJM

Question

Roxio Easy Media 7

I have two seperate projects using the same pictures both stored on the hard-drive completely seperately, there are common photos and video clips between the two projects and it appears that when I edit one of the projects (for example deleting a photo) it is removed from the other project aswell.

My question is, should this be happening? (clearly not) and what should I do to ensure that I can have multiple projects using the same photos etc. I want to be able to edit each project independently and keep them seperate.

Thanks

LJM

5 answers to this question

Actually it cannot happen unless the Pictures are only in ONE place and being used by both Project.

Then if you delete the picture it will be gone so the other Project cannot use it!

This may help you with some Project setup suggestions.

It was written for Creator 2009 but other than your V7 DVD Builder being called MyDVD in that version, it is about the same.

Actually it cannot happen unless the Pictures are only in ONE place and being used by both Project.

Then if you delete the picture it will be gone so the other Project cannot use it!

This may help you with some Project setup suggestions.

It was written for Creator 2009 but other than your V7 DVD Builder being called MyDVD in that version, it is about the same.

Slight edit ... delete, move or rename...

Slight edit ... delete, move or rename...

That is not what they said they are doing… ” and it appears that when I edit one of the projects (for example deleting a photo) it is removed from the other project aswell.

Of course I am reading between the lines here :lol:

You can Delete from Media Manager within VW and it will delete the source.

post-39730-1247239631.jpg

Archived