• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DVD Builder locks up when trying to burn DVD's

Rockthe

Question

EMC 7 - When I do a "production" and then try to burn the DVD, the programs (Drag to Disk and Vedio Wave) try to open DVD Builder. But DVD Builder locks up totally and the only way I can recover my computer is to "end task". This means I cannot burn the DVD for the production I have done. Any hints or alternatives are appreciated.

1 answer to this question

EMC 7 - When I do a "production" and then try to burn the DVD, the programs (Drag to Disk and Vedio Wave) try to open DVD Builder. But DVD Builder locks up totally and the only way I can recover my computer is to "end task". This means I cannot burn the DVD for the production I have done. Any hints or alternatives are appreciated.

You can't burn a DVD compliant movie, using Drag to Disc, so eliminate that from the equation.

Without opening VideoWave, try opening DVD Builder by itself. If it does open, bring in your VideoWave production for burning to a DVD or image file.

Also, if you have Internet Explorer 7, or Windows Movie Player 10 or 11, on your computer, you effectively killed EMC 7's video capabilities.

Archived