• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

monmona

How can I download a photoshow into my computer?

Question

How can I download a photoshow that I made online, into my computer? I don't know what happened or how it only got to be saved online only and not on my computer :angry2:

Is there a way to download it so I can have it saved in my desktop!

Thanks

8 answers to this question

Yes I do..

After signing in and clicking "Download my photoshows" do you get a window listing your Photoshows?

After signing in and clicking "Download my photoshows" do you get a window listing your Photoshows?

yes I do but I don't see anything for downloading. To the best of my knowledge, if you're creating your photoshow on the web then you can save it from there before clicking done. But what if for any reason you don't click on save and instead you click Done, can you download it into your computer since it's already being posted on the net?

yes I do but I don't see anything for downloading. To the best of my knowledge, if you're creating your photoshow on the web then you can save it from there before clicking done. But what if for any reason you don't click on save and instead you click Done, can you download it into your computer since it's already being posted on the net?

If you click on save it gets saved to your computer. If you click Done then you are able to save it on the Roxio site from which you can download it. Your photoshow is not automatically saved on the website when you click Done. If you did not save it to the website or to your computer then obviously you have nothing to download and the photoshows are gone.

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.

You can also burn it to your hard drive, it depends on what you mean by download it to your computer. There is an option to burn it to a mpg4 file. Then they e-mail it to you. I went back and reread your post and it appears that you want myguggi suggested.

Edited by Patty

How can I download a photoshow that I made online, into my computer? I don't know what happened or how it only got to be saved online only and not on my computer :angry2:

Is there a way to download it so I can have it saved in my desktop!

Thanks

Hi, Maybe you already fixed this, but if you have photoshow 6 on your computer, you can download the show to your desktop program. Open Photoshow 6 desktop program, click the header that says "online". It is next to the word "file" in the menu bar. When you click that, the pull out menu will have the words "download my photoshow" at the bottom of the list. Click that, choose the show to download, and it will download to your desktop program.