• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

entire songs dont burn

i have easy cd/dvd creator 6 and in creator classic when i burn cds the entire songs dont burn I get an error number e80041839 When I play the song files the entire songs are there. Have tried slower speeds but no luck am running windows 98 could this be ths software or my cd burner driver? using samsung sw 248 b thanks

i have easy cd/dvd creator 6 and in creator classic when i burn cds the entire songs dont burn I get an error number e80041839 When I play the song files the entire songs are there. Have tried slower speeds but no luck am running windows 98 could this be ths software or my cd burner driver? using samsung sw 248 b thanks

Did this just start happening? ..............otherwords, have have you done this before with no problems, with the same type of files.

Are you using the same type of disc's?

What type of files are you trying to burn?

More info please.

Did this just start happening? ..............otherwords, have have you done this before with no problems, with the same type of files.

Are you using the same type of disc's?

What type of files are you trying to burn?

More info please.

I just bought the easy software and am trying to burn mp3 Doesn't roxio automatically convert them?

I just bought the easy software and am trying to burn mp3 Doesn't roxio automatically convert them?

Were did you get the MP3 files from....did you create them, or did you download them from a online service like Itunes/Walmart.

Were did you get the MP3 files from....did you create them, or did you download them from a online service like Itunes/Walmart.

got them from limewire and kazaa

and they were burned with some free internet burner software and they came out fine until the trials ended

and they were burned with some free internet burner software and they came out fine until the trials ended

You can't use files you download from an online service like this directly in EMC because they contain DRM (Digital Rights Management) protection. You can only burn them using the software they provide or contract with.

The only way around this, so you can use them in other software products,is to burn them to a disc, then rip them back to your hard drive as a new file (wave, mp3, or whatever). That process will remove the DRM from it. If you use a cd-rw disc, you can erase & re-use it each time you do this.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one ogdens.Limewire and Kazaa are both peer to peer networks for sharing media.Even though illegal by US law they shouldn't have DRM applied because they are just files on peoples computers waiting to be shared.

"and they were burned with some free internet burner software and they came out fine until the trials ended".I'd have to believe it has something to do with the software you used and it being a trial.If you still have the original mp3 's you downloaded you should just be able to use them and Roxio will turn them into an Audio CD no problem.

I'll have to disagree with you on this one ogdens.Limewire and Kazaa are both peer to peer networks for sharing media.Even though illegal by US law they shouldn't have DRM applied because they are just files on peoples computers waiting to be shared.

"and they were burned with some free internet burner software and they came out fine until the trials ended".I'd have to believe it has something to do with the software you used and it being a trial.If you still have the original mp3 's you downloaded you should just be able to use them and Roxio will turn them into an Audio CD no problem.

tbrewst

I found this on the Kazaa site http://www.kazaa.com/us/help/new_makeit_howit_works.htm

I don't use either one, but when I read that you could get DRM on both Kazaa and Limeware I thought it might be this user's problem.

WOW.I haven't used Kazaa for a long time so I didn't even know this was possible.My apologies.As far as Limewire goes I have used it and have never had a problem with DRM but it could be possible.

Archived