• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How to create a playable DVD folder in the HD w/o burning a DVD?

jsrx

Question

I could only see how to create an ISO image file but this file can't be used to playback on the computer screen by a DVD SW player (such as PowerDVD, etc.).

I think there is an option to simulate a playback of a DVD design within the EMC8 but it is unacceptable slow.

Thank,

Jeff

2 answers to this question

I could only see how to create an ISO image file but this file can't be used to playback on the computer screen by a DVD SW player (such as PowerDVD, etc.).

I think there is an option to simulate a playback of a DVD design within the EMC8 but it is unacceptable slow.

Thank,

Jeff

There is another option to create a Video Folder. That would be the one you want if you want to take your creation for a test drive with PowerDVD etc.

It can be done with an ISO but you have to mount the ISO as another drive and that is probably beyond what you are after.

There is another option to create a Video Folder. That would be the one you want if you want to take your creation for a test drive with PowerDVD etc.

It can be done with an ISO but you have to mount the ISO as another drive and that is probably beyond what you are after.

Actually, I was going to suggest that if he has the .ISO created, just mount it up in Disc Image Loader (included since EMC 7.5) and play it from there. That should do just what you want.

Good luck!

Archived