razzzzy

TV Safe Zone

Question

4 answers to this question

What does it mean SHow/Hide TV Safe Zone?

Its something you use to make sure any text or other items in your production will actually appear on your tv when you play your dvd. When you turn the safe zone on /show, it will bring up a template, make sure anything you want to watch is w/i the safe zone. You should be able to freely toggle it on (show) and off (hide)....

Edited by Syrallas

Its something you use to make sure any text or other items in your production will actually appear on your tv when you play your dvd. When you turn the safe zone on /show, it will bring up a template, make sure anything you want to watch is w/i the safe zone. You should be able to freely toggle it on (show) and off (hide)....

Thanks. When I add a Frame Overlay I see it goes over the TV "safe zone" area. Is that ok?

Thanks. When I add a Frame Overlay I see it goes over the TV "safe zone" area. Is that ok?

Whether that is Ok is up to you :rolleyes: It means that you will not see all of the frame when viewing on TV

Whether that is Ok is up to you :rolleyes: It means that you will not see all of the frame when viewing on TV

So now that I have the TV SAFE Zone Up, how do I move a picture to fit inside of it. Do I do this thru the editing process? Also, If I don't fill in the Bars will they shou up if they are on the "outside of TV SAFE ZONE"?

or do I have to say "fill" the bars and then put it all in the TV Safe Zone?

Edited by razzzzy