• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Angus21

Toast 10 Titanium Pro and Fotomagico

Question

Hi I use an imac (intel) and have just tried using Fotomagico included with Toast 10 Titanium Pro for a slideshow.

(1). After creating the slideshow in Fotomagico (TV - HD (1080) and dragging the photos in then export as HD - size 1080p etc

(2). Used Toast - Video - Blu-ray and "Add" I found that the slideshow wouldn't transfer, just a message saying "-----.fms is an unsupported format and cannot be imported".

Any reason why this is happening?

I thought that Toast supported Fotomagico --"Create truly spectacular HD slideshows".

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

I have the Pro version of Fotomagico so I can't check what export (share) options are available in the version bundled with Toast. Toast needs the file to be playable in QuickTime Player. Therefore the sharing from Fotomagico as a standalone player doesn't work with Toast. What other options are available to you in the Share menu?

The Pro version allows exporting in a variety of QuickTime-playable formats.

I have the Pro version of Fotomagico so I can't check what export (share) options are available in the version bundled with Toast. Toast needs the file to be playable in QuickTime Player. Therefore the sharing from Fotomagico as a standalone player doesn't work with Toast. What other options are available to you in the Share menu?

The Pro version allows exporting in a variety of QuickTime-playable formats.

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

The Toast edition of Fotomagico is version 2.6.2 and the "Export (sharing)" doesn't have any sub menu.

Perhaps I need to update to the Fotomagico version 3 (pro). I was hoping that it was just something that I had done wrong seeing as the Toast 10 Titanium Pro website and box states with reference to Fotomagico "Create truly specatular HD slideshows".

Anyway many thanks.