• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Angus21

Blu-Ray audio but no video

Question

Hi.

I have an iMac (intel) with iMovie 09, with Toast 10 Titanium Pro, and an external LG Blu-ray burner.

AVCHD Video from camcorder into iMovie - OK and can burn to either the iMac or LG burner as DVD.

The LG appears to burn Blu-ray disc from Toast - Blu-ray video but when I try to play on my Panasonic Blu-ray player to TV all I get is the menu then audio but no video.

If I press the skip or forward button on the player the video (picture) appears for a few seconds.

I have installed the HD-BD plug in that came with Toast 10 Pro, in fact I installed via the iMac and LG drive.

Any help appreciated.

1 answer to this question

Hi.

I have an iMac (intel) with iMovie 09, with Toast 10 Titanium Pro, and an external LG Blu-ray burner.

AVCHD Video from camcorder into iMovie - OK and can burn to either the iMac or LG burner as DVD.

The LG appears to burn Blu-ray disc from Toast - Blu-ray video but when I try to play on my Panasonic Blu-ray player to TV all I get is the menu then audio but no video.

If I press the skip or forward button on the player the video (picture) appears for a few seconds.

I have installed the HD-BD plug in that came with Toast 10 Pro, in fact I installed via the iMac and LG drive.

Any help appreciated.

Any luck with this problem? I just installed Toast Titanium 10 last night, with the BR/HD plug-in. I immediately burned a copy of the Toast download file (for backup) -- that went fine. My next project was to take HD video (imported from a Sony AVCHD camera into Final Cut Express for editing, and then saved as a QT movie) and burn (in BR format) onto a standard DVD. When I play the DVD, I get an HD menu (looks great playing through my BR player onto an HD TV), but when I play the movie, all I get is audo (no video). Suggestions?