Video wave 8 runtime error

ni4h

Question

I made a slide show in video wave 8 and and selected burn to DVD and about half way through the process it stops. I get an error message (ms visual c++ runtime library, runtime error.

Application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusal way). Can't get any help from Roxio and have searched the web for help.

CPU Int p4 1g Memory 13g free space. File size 2388M XP Home with all updates.

I need help please.

Bill

2 answers to this question

I made a slide show in video wave 8 and and selected burn to DVD and about half way through the process it stops. I get an error message (ms visual c++ runtime library, runtime error.

Application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusal way). Can't get any help from Roxio and have searched the web for help.

CPU Int p4 1g Memory 13g free space. File size 2388M XP Home with all updates.

I need help please.

Bill

Bill, I have the same problem - have been working for hours and can't fix it. Did you find a solution? I would be grateful if you would share it.

Thanks, Riki

Bill, I have the same problem - have been working for hours and can't fix it. Did you find a solution? I would be grateful if you would share it.

Thanks, Riki

Did you try the search (top right on this page). Type in your error ....c++ runtime error.

Archived