Sign in to follow this  
rmccuaig

Label Creator

Question

Anyone having this problem.... I open label creator and none of the navigation buttons have text in them. The names of the pull down menus are also missing. These text aids first disappeared when I applied version 8 patch. I have tried reinstalling the software several times to no avail. The text never reappears. Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

Anyone having this problem.... I open label creator and none of the navigation buttons have text in them. The names of the pull down menus are also missing. These text aids first disappeared when I applied version 8 patch. I have tried reinstalling the software several times to no avail. The text never reappears. Any ideas?

Yep, I'm having the exact same problem. Installing the 8.05 update didn't solve the problem. Radeon 9550 video card is installed witth the most current drivers. I've seen a few other comments expressing the same problem. I think Roxio has MUCH larger problems to deal with besides this........

I'm having the same "blank button" problem running 8.05 on my laptop. Have you gotten any help yet? I'm pretty much out of options for things to try.

Tony

I'm having the same "blank button" problem running 8.05 on my laptop. Have you gotten any help yet? I'm pretty much out of options for things to try.

Tony

I don't know if this will help, but in your Display Properties, under Control Panel/Display Properties/Settings/Advanced, make sure that your DPI setting is set at 96 dpi.