• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning to DVD+R

jessicapape

Question

I used Easy Media Creator 7.5 before, and switched to Creator 2009 recently. How do I burn a DVD slideshow (I'm using MyDVD) onto a DVD+R? I have best luck with playback with DVD+R. The only option I see is DVD (which is -R) or DVD+VR, which isn't what I want either. Please help! I'm ready to throw this out!

1 answer to this question

I used Easy Media Creator 7.5 before, and switched to Creator 2009 recently. How do I burn a DVD slideshow (I'm using MyDVD) onto a DVD+R? I have best luck with playback with DVD+R. The only option I see is DVD (which is -R) or DVD+VR, which isn't what I want either. Please help! I'm ready to throw this out!

I don't know what is making you think that MyDVD will obnly burn to DVD-R discs. A regular DVD project will burn to either -R or +R discs. Which ones you can use is dependent on your burner, not the project.

Stay away from the DVD+VR projects. It will not create a standard DVD-Video disc.

Basic steps:

Stay away from the Slideshow Assistant (unless you want no editing control whatsoever). If you do use it, start it from within Videowave so you can make any editing adjustments to it in Videowave.

Put your slideshow together in a VideoWave (Edit Video -Advanced) project.

Open MyDVD (Create DVD's - Advanced) and select a DVD Project type. use the Add New Movie option and add your videowave project. do any menu customizing, marking chapters, etc, then burn.

Archived