• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
snookkiller

Why Upgrade from PhotoShow 5?

Question

I've been a customer from my very first "PhootShow 3". I've purchased every Upgrade that has come along up to PhotoShow 5 Delux. I have evrything you mentioned in your UPGRADE.. currently on sale for $29.00 There's not much you're offering in this minor upgrade. PLUS your terms/conditions and your NEW SALES POLICY of Charging my Credit Card for the next "Automatic Upgrade" at "Whatever Price You Decide To Charge" and Whenever you decide to offer it leaves me a bit dumfounded as to why I would want to agree to such a contract.

Why not keep as you had it. Offer a True Upgrade without mentioning everything we already have.. like Burning our own DVD and CDs. And the products most of us already have from you such as Captions and Music. And most of all, why not leave the decision of buying your next Upgrade to the Customer "ME". If you can't make this Upgrade you're offering now for $29.00 attractive enough to buy, what would make me feel that I'd be interested in the next Upgrade.

Think about it would you?

Snookkiller

3 answers to this question

I've been a customer from my very first "PhootShow 3". I've purchased every Upgrade that has come along up to PhotoShow 5 Delux. I have evrything you mentioned in your UPGRADE.. currently on sale for $29.00 There's not much you're offering in this minor upgrade. PLUS your terms/conditions and your NEW SALES POLICY of Charging my Credit Card for the next "Automatic Upgrade" at "Whatever Price You Decide To Charge" and Whenever you decide to offer it leaves me a bit dumfounded as to why I would want to agree to such a contract.

Why not keep as you had it. Offer a True Upgrade without mentioning everything we already have.. like Burning our own DVD and CDs. And the products most of us already have from you such as Captions and Music. And most of all, why not leave the decision of buying your next Upgrade to the Customer "ME". If you can't make this Upgrade you're offering now for $29.00 attractive enough to buy, what would make me feel that I'd be interested in the next Upgrade.

Think about it would you?

Snookkiller

Were just fellow users in this discussion forum and have no control over these things. Contact Roxio.

Were just fellow users in this discussion forum and have no control over these things. Contact Roxio.

I choose not to believe that my friend. Users have the most control over what is being sold to them. I've contacted ROXIO through their SUPPORT and got no reply. Sent copies to other departments.. nothing. So I figured I'd voice my opinion here. Maybe other USERS will voice their concerns and ROXIO will Clean Up Their UPGRADE OFFER.

Perhaps I'm missing something. I don't see a automatic charge for upgrade; I see that you can select to extend your subscription for 1 year after the the first year. That's probably a good deal because it will be at the price you got the subscription unless you are notified that the cost of the subscription is going up.

"After the first year, this subscription renews automatically at the regular 12-month price. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, and you may cancel at any time."

At that time, it becomes simple, don't extend the service. Download all your slide shows and then put them on a free sharing service like UTube or Vimeo.

You have a choice to use or not use their service. Look around and you may find something better or upgrade to a more complex program.

Did you talk to Cleverbridge? They are the ones that market this program.

What you say is correct about telling the "owner" about practices that you don't like. I have never, ever seen anyone from Cleverbridge come to this site. You might as well be yelling at the top of your lungs in the middle of the desert.