Error message about Quick Time

pam_mortensen

Question

I am trying to work on my .mov videos in EMC8 and when I try to import them from my files I get the message:

"One or more of the files you are trying to add require Quick Time, and have not been added."

The problem is I have Quick Time. Any ideas? I can't get anyone at Roxio to answer this question.

Thanks!

Pam

5 answers to this question

Guest ivanatrox

What version of QT do you have installed? if you uninstall it from Add or Remove Programs then restart your computer, I assume you receive the same error message?

Ivan

What version of QT do you have installed? if you uninstall it from Add or Remove Programs then restart your computer, I assume you receive the same error message?

Ivan

Thank you your reply Ivan. Actually, I have the latest version and I have removed it and restarted my computer several times with no difference.

Pam

Thank you your reply Ivan. Actually, I have the latest version and I have removed it and restarted my computer several times with no difference.

Pam

Ivan is looking for a Version Number. "the latest" is nothing that he can use to help you…

Open QuickTime and click Help – About and write down the numbers it displays.

Archived