Re-install Problem

joeg1328

Question

I installed on Vista Ultimate machine with out problem. Purchased box/CD version at retail store. Program was working and I converted 3 videos to disk from VHS. On 4th video the program crashed. I rebooted and could not get the program to start. I un-installed and tried to re-install and got this message each tim I tried to re-install. Have tried to re-install 4 times with same result.

"Roxio Easy VHS to DVD setup was interrupted. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the installation again"

Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks in advance

Joeg

5 answers to this question

I installed on Vista Ultimate machine with out problem. Purchased box/CD version at retail store. Program was working and I converted 3 videos to disk from VHS. On 4th video the program crashed. I rebooted and could not get the program to start. I un-installed and tried to re-install and got this message each tim I tried to re-install. Have tried to re-install 4 times with same result.

"Roxio Easy VHS to DVD setup was interrupted. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, please run the installation again"

Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks in advance

Joeg

Your procedure implies that I need to un-install all Roxico products I have installed on my computer, I have 3. Is this correct?

If you can sucessfully slice and dice off the problem pieces then try that approach. If you have disks for all the prodcuts then a "clean" approach would be best. Be sure to apply the update to Easy VHS to DVD.

You didn't answer my question on the error message.

What are the three products that you have installed?

If you can sucessfully slice and dice off the problem pieces then try that approach. If you have disks for all the prodcuts then a "clean" approach would be best. Be sure to apply the update to Easy VHS to DVD.

You didn't answer my question on the error message.

What are the three products that you have installed?

My error message is as I noted in original post above. The program did roll back install. I have all updates installed including SP2.

Creator DE, VHS to DVD and DVD Copy

Archived