• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
TechnoBob

AVCHD Lite

Question

My Panasonic Digital camera takes HD videos using their version of AVCHD called AVCHD Lite. Can Creator 2009 handle this format? Are there any limitations, compared to AVCHD? Can I produce HD DVDs using this format for playback on Playstation3?

Thanks.

4 answers to this question

As you must be aware, AVCHD lite is 720p instead of 1080i. My guess is it should work and you should be able to produce AVCHD DVD (BD on DVD). Eitherway there is nothing it lose since the product comes with 30 day money back gurantee. Ensure you are purchasing C2009 Ultimate.

Yes shouldn’t be a problem. I believe it is Sknis that has been using a camcorder like that for some time now with success.

As firehancer pointed out, if you buy from the site here, you have 30 days to try it out. Whereas at a Retail store, you are bound to their policies on returning opened software…

Nope, sorry, my camcorder (Canon Vixia HV 30) records in HD mpg2. That works great !

Which model? Seems like someone posted samples before and we had audio issues. You could post a >200MB file at UpforDown that we could check for you.

Sign in to follow this