Creator 2009 retail

ILLY

Question

6 answers to this question

Why do you ask?

Why do you ask?

I bought a the ultimate retail version off ebay and i only recieved one disc i was under the impression that the ultimate edition came with more extras on a second disc which has the extras on.

Was the box open? If yes, you got taken (I was going to use a stronger word.) You may have a pirated version if you were able to install the blu-ray plug in, SonicFirePro and Bias Sound Soap.

It never came in the box the seller give reason to save on postage i think i have been stitched i thought it was to good to be true i have started a dispute.I registered it as for the extras i have not got any no soundsoap no sonicfire no plugins.

It never came in the box the seller give reason to save on postage i think i have been stitched i thought it was to good to be true i have started a dispute.I registered it as for the extras i have not got any no soundsoap no sonicfire no plugins.

You've been had. Report the guy to e-Bay.

You've been had. Report the guy to e-Bay.

Ah well you live and you learn eh,there are a couple of scams on ebay i think with roxio creator 2009 ultimate,you get one disc for 19.99gbp yet they are listed as new retail version.I asked one seller if his item came with 2 discs or 1 he responded by saying there are two versions of 2009 ultimate one with 2 discs and one with one.After i installed mine i went to roxio to check for updates and i registered which you have to do to get the updates and that's when i came across the soundsoap update for 64bit versions of windows as i have xp and vista 64bit i downloaded it then i contacted customer care (roxio)who informed me there should be extra keys because i can't authorize the soundsoap.

Any ways other than this i like the software,i have nero 9 but it has gone rubbish and i wanted a reliable package and creator seems better than nero.

Archived