Error: Your system has not been modified

air

i get a Error: Your system has not been modified when i install <_<

You have posted in the Venue and Qflix forum....which one is giving you a problem....a little more detail would also be nice.

OK, so what was he trying to install?

The quirky Roxio installers have different quirks in different suites, which is why we ask. :)

What I read out of this post, the user tried to install something somewhere and got somewhat an error or so for some reason. Based on that detail description the case is clear, so I venture that the installation did not go very well. So, adding some further deep thoughts, I think that the problem should go then away or, at least, not surface, by avoiding and not doing the install thing.

Perhaps the brute force remedy: run FDISK, remove everything what is labelled Partition, as those are in reality Trojan horses that allow virus and malware products to be installed, such as Windows and what not! :ninja: Then throw away the harddrive and get a new one. :)

Hi Jurgen,

We've found that different Roxio suites stop and "roll back" during installation for different reasons. Knowing which one the user is trying to install can be helpful. It also lets us move the message topic to the right forum where other users who have had the same problem can see it and make suggestions.

Regards,

Brendon

Hi Brendon,

you are of course 200% right! :)

And this "rollback" can happen to other applications as wel. Another possibility, of course, that the installation already went through the first time, and then the second attempt would then have installation just close with indication nothing changed, too.

I confess, I was just enjoying this thread too much.

Bad boy! :rolleyes:

Archived