• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't set button picture

nolatron

Question

I'm putting together a blu-ray disc that contains 4 videos on it

#1) A fully iMovie edited video file with video, added music, etc... The "Vacation" video 23mins

#2) A straight import to imovie and export to full quality QT file. No edits were made to the clip 14mins

#3) A straight import to imovie and export to full quality QT file. No edits were made to the clip 28mins

#4) A straight import to imovie and export to full quality QT file. No edits were made to the clip 15mins

Now, I can set what frame I want to use for movies 2, 3, and 4, but not for #1. When I go into edit window, I can select a frame and hit "Set Button Picture", but the button never changes. The edit window remembers the frame I selected though.

So it's like it's registering what frame I want to use, but not actually updating the button.

I've reedited the video a few times and exported several times, but everytime it's the same result. Can't set the button image in the menu.

Any ideas as to why this one particular video file will not set a button? Too bad there's not just a drag/drop image to the button option like there is for the background image.

Anything I can do otherwise to get a image shown in the button instead of black box???

Thanks,

Shaun

1 answer to this question

Don't know if this will work but try clicking on the thumbnail image in the Toast video window. A scroll bar should appear beneath the image. Drag it to your desired button image. It may turn out the same but it's worth a try.

Archived