• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

CSS Protection Error

cr_new

Question

Ok please tell me I didn't just spend $60 bucks on the wrong fing product...am I missing something? I'm trying to make backup copies of my PX90, these are for me, my own backup copies. I use the workout system a lot and I want to have backup copied if I damage one. Anyway I try to create a copy and immediately get an error CSS Protected...any ideas? I feel jipped DVDFab would have done it but I was being silly and wanted a "physical" CD of my software...so much for wanting to be safe.

1 answer to this question

Ok please tell me I didn't just spend $60 bucks on the wrong fing product...am I missing something? I'm trying to make backup copies of my PX90, these are for me, my own backup copies. I use the workout system a lot and I want to have backup copied if I damage one. Anyway I try to create a copy and immediately get an error CSS Protected...any ideas? I feel jipped DVDFab would have done it but I was being silly and wanted a "physical" CD of my software...so much for wanting to be safe.

Unfortunately everything is apparently working as it should -- fitness tapes, movies, anything copy-protected will give you the error message you described. :(

Archived