• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

gasport

Toast 11?

Question

I just received notification from Roxio of Creator 2010 which I use on my PC. When I switched to the MAC I purchased Toast 10 as it appears to be the same product but for the MAC. Does anyone know if the release schedule of the 2 products are in any way tied in and if we could be expecting a release of V 11 of Toast any time soon?

3 answers to this question

I just received notification from Roxio of Creator 2010 which I use on my PC. When I switched to the MAC I purchased Toast 10 as it appears to be the same product but for the MAC. Does anyone know if the release schedule of the 2 products are in any way tied in and if we could be expecting a release of V 11 of Toast any time soon?

Toast 10 Titanium and Toast 10 Titanium Pro have a lot of life left in them! (release schedules are not tied in any way)

Toast 10 Titanium and Toast 10 Titanium Pro have a lot of life left in them! (release schedules are not tied in any way)

Good to hear! Soooo.... You smart bods will be looking into updating for some GCD and OpenCL for super slick video encoding, right? Hmm?

Please?

Brill!