Slideshow Freezes

rowan1

Question

Everytime I try to burn a slide show the software hangs up and just sits there with zero percent progress on everything.

Even leaving it for 5 hours didn't change a percent of progress anyhwere.

The same happens when trying to make a video file.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Vince

5 answers to this question

Whhich program (VideoWave, MyDVD) in EMC 8 are you using? Does the slide show preview ok in the program that you are using?

Either VideoWave or MyDVD- they both freeze up and do nothing, I tried them both.

The slide show does fine in the preview.

Thanks,

Vince

Either VideoWave or MyDVD- they both freeze up and do nothing, I tried them both.

The slide show does fine in the preview.

Thanks,

Vince

At what point does it freeze-up in Videowave? Does it always freeze at the same place? What are you doing in Videowave when it freezes? Have you tried to output to an ISO file from myDVD?

In what format are your photos? How long in time is your slideshow?

Could you also list your computer specs, especially video card, like I have in my signature.

At what point does it freeze-up in Videowave? Does it always freeze at the same place? What are you doing in Videowave when it freezes? Have you tried to output to an ISO file from myDVD?

In what format are your photos? How long in time is your slideshow?

Could you also list your computer specs, especially video card, like I have in my signature.

I think I have a software incompatibility issue somewhere. Outputing to ISO, burning a DVD, or making a Videowave file get all set up at 0% to start out and never change- no change in percent done, no change in picture display, nothing. I don't even get a starting up image.

Even a sample project with two small JPGs does the same thing.

It's frustrating because it works fine on my underpowered laptop that can't handle the project I have to do.

I'm not sure how to list computer specs.

Thanks,

Vince

Everytime I try to burn a slide show the software hangs up and just sits there with zero percent progress on everything.

Even leaving it for 5 hours didn't change a percent of progress anyhwere.

The same happens when trying to make a video file.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Vince

Whhich program (VideoWave, MyDVD) in EMC 8 are you using? Does the slide show preview ok in the program that you are using?

Archived