• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Really annoying problem

elena.coulston@btint

Hi I have a problem with Photosuite 5 platinum edition. I have mailed Roxio support but they have just ignored me.

Please please help me....

Here goes.

I mainly use photsuite for batch rename and batch resize of digital photos. Its always served me really well with no problems. Im a photgrapher and although I use Adobe products for most of my other tasks when I have loads of pic to resize and rename Roxio is the best for it!

A few weeks ago I batch resized a folder of around 80 photos, upon trying to save them I got the following message:

An error has occured trying to save your photos to the specified location. Some possible reason might be:

- Not enough free disk space

- The disk is write protected

- You dont have write access

Take my word for it all of the above possible causes are non-starters!

Now comes the twist. This error only occur on a resize! Any other mutiphoto enhance (Batch process) that I run and the pics save no problem. Renames, Red eye removal, any other at all and I have no problem.

I`ve re-installed Roxio several times, I even wasted $30 and purchased Photosuite 8 (which dosent have mutiphoto capabilities. No-One told me and support ignored me on that one too!

The only thing that I am doing differently is transferring the pictures via a cardreader, I used to just USB them from the camera, but surely that isnt going to make a difference.

The real twist is that I transferred soem pics via my home network to my laptop and installed roxio on that and got the same error....Im getting paranoid now and think my PCs are possessed.

Anyone got any ideas??????? This is my last throw of the dice before I go and find a different package to do the job for me.

Thanks

Elena

• 6 months later...
The only thing that I am doing differently is transferring the pictures via a cardreader, I used to just USB them from the camera, but surely that isnt going to make a difference.

Hi Elena,

That could make all the difference.

Try transferring some pictures the old way with your USB from the camera. If they perform properly, then your card reader must be adding something to the files it transfers, which is preventing them from being resized and overwritten by the software.

If that's the case, abandon the card reader for pictures you want to resize.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I have a problem with Photosuite 5 platinum edition. I have mailed Roxio support but they have just ignored me.

Please please help me....

Here goes.

I mainly use photsuite for batch rename and batch resize of digital photos. Its always served me really well with no problems. Im a photgrapher and although I use Adobe products for most of my other tasks when I have loads of pic to resize and rename Roxio is the best for it!

A few weeks ago I batch resized a folder of around 80 photos, upon trying to save them I got the following message:

An error has occured trying to save your photos to the specified location. Some possible reason might be:

- Not enough free disk space

- The disk is write protected

- You dont have write access

Take my word for it all of the above possible causes are non-starters!

Now comes the twist. This error only occur on a resize! Any other mutiphoto enhance (Batch process) that I run and the pics save no problem. Renames, Red eye removal, any other at all and I have no problem.

I`ve re-installed Roxio several times, I even wasted $30 and purchased Photosuite 8 (which dosent have mutiphoto capabilities. No-One told me and support ignored me on that one too!

The real twist is that I transferred soem pics via my home network to my laptop and installed roxio on that and got the same error....Im getting paranoid now and think my PCs are possessed.

Anyone got any ideas??????? This is my last throw of the dice before I go and find a different package to do the job for me.

Thanks

Elena

:) Roxio support always ignore people - it's what they do best. Their support is NIL. I have had problems with trying to update PhotoSuite 7 Plat. for months and never get any help for them - the webpage thy provide for the update simply doesn't work and they don't appeared bothered about fixing it, even though they have been asked by me and many others many times. We are amongst loads of frustrated Roxio purchasers!

:) Roxio support always ignore people - it's what they do best. Their support is NIL. I have had problems with trying to update PhotoSuite 7 Plat. for months and never get any help for them - the webpage thy provide for the update simply doesn't work and they don't appeared bothered about fixing it, even though they have been asked by me and many others many times. We are amongst loads of frustrated Roxio purchasers!

Read your other post (your jumping all over the place) for suggestions http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...amp;#entry80503

Archived