• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

codec probs

nebdy

So i do belive that this is the prog for me, I carry an smartphone and an axim. I also record a lot of tv via MCE.

BUT I cant get the MCE mytvtogo plugin working :-(

When I fire it up it starts but when i try "convert and copy" it crashes. I also get an upside down and back to front version on the videos created. And if i do the "decoder check" i get no cannot detect a vailid decoder!!!

so where do i start please

thanks

MyTV ToGo will use the audio and video decoders that come pre-installed (registered) on your PC. Usually MyTV ToGo can find these decoders even if they're not registered but there are some decoders that won't be found automatically. The easiest thing to do is to run Microsoft's video decoder checkup utility and set your Prefered Decoder so MyTV ToGo can find it. You can set your video decoder as the "preferred decoder" by downloading and installing Microsoft’s Decoder Check utility.

As for the upside-down video ... if you're using an older version of CyberLink video decoder then this could be the issue. You should be able to upgrade your video decoders free from Cyberlink.

Archived